Friday, December 23, 2011

Tick Tock

Time is running out, Christmas is almost here. Have you started getting ready? tick, tock, tick, tock.....the clock is ticking....   How many of us have left things undone and are starting to feel the stress that we are out of time and there is no possible way to complete everything? Best laid plans eh? What happened to that?!? Oh well, here we are down to the wire. I myself have a million things to do, yet I sit here and blog. Funny that I am about to talk about prioritizing. Feeling overwhelmed can leave me wondering where to start on that priority list. What's a girl to do? Go for a run! Yes, make extra time and start your day with exercise. A little bit of exercise gives you a positive outlook, the ability to think straight, extra energy, and a chance to prioritize your day in your head during your routine. I have heard many people say that they do not have time to exercise especially during the holidays, that there is just too much to do. I choose to view this situation differently. I don't have time to not exercise, it is an essential part of the day to kick start my brain. On your mark, get set, GO! Happy Holidays.




No comments:

Post a Comment