Friday, September 9, 2011

Gone but not forgotten

I started this blog a year ago and wondered what kind of people would be interested in my journey. As my journey has progressed over the last year, I have found that there are many people just like me trying to find their own personal success. Whether it be committing to a diet, an exercise program, finding financial wellness, or just a positive outlook on life. The first step is deciding to change! That sounds easy, but it really is the most difficult step.  As a part of my first step, one of the transformations I learned is that a journal is important to be accountable for your own success and to realize your transformation or when you are having a pitfall. So, I have a journal, offline, and now I realize that I have plenty to share online. Positive self talk is the first and foremost step to achieving your goals. Step one: Decide on your behavior change.

No comments:

Post a Comment